On a busy day it’s easy to get caught up in our own drama and see only our shortcomings. It’s good to step back and remember that we are not alone and have a lot to be grateful for.
Gratitude opens our heart and makes life´s hardships seem a bit more bearable.
Gratitude for the important things in life, but also for the little joys, like finding a necklace you thought you had lost, or finding something great in the SALEs pile!
I want to say Thank You to:
Lady Sergine from:
Lady Sergine-Be You !!!!
Thank you for involving me in the ‘Versatile Blog Award‘ competition and for nominating me!
Especially in creative activities, we need all the support we can get.
It means a lot knowing that people actually do take a moment to read what you have written and contribute to it.
It’s fun being able to express yourself creativitely on a web-platform like wordpress, where we can meet fellow bloggers and learn from each other.
As part of the competition, here are the 7 facts about me:
- My favourite animal is “The Killerwhale”,
- I work for a big Airline Company.
- My middle name is George
- I am utterly repulsed by cockroaches
- I am fluent and accent free in German and English
- I believe in miracles and that even the craziest things are possible.
- I wanted to study marine biology, but ended up studying acting and speech at a Performing Arts College.
And my interesting nominees for ‘The Versatile Blog Award’ are:
So here the rules:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Let the support begin…